10/10/2017 Visit to comic book shops and Comic museum

I loved this lesson. With the whole class we met in Leicester Square and we went to the Forbidden Planet, The coming Museum, and Gosh! Comics.

As I normally read comics I went so many times to the comic book shops in Soho, but it was nice to go there with the whole class and compare comics with my colleagues and tutors.
 
I also found loads of ggod references to make my comic for the assignment of November, as I wanted to start it in black and white and with dark tones.






The trip to the museum was very good, although the museum is quite small it have some very interesting comic stripes and different styles. 



I love the animated Alice in Wonderland at the entrance, made by a game of rotating mirrors.



I found many good ideas for my comic and I can’t wait to put them on practice.

See ya,
Eleonora

Comments

Popular Posts